The entire A2T team is constantly working to make sure that you have an incredible time in Tanzania.
First and foremost, we offer you a “No Worries Guarantee.” With our guarantee, we promise 5 things:
- An incredible guide (a full-time, year-round employee of A2T)
- A fantastic vehicle (owned and maintained by A2T)
- All accommodations as noted in your itinerary
- 24-hour service and assistance from a company owner at any time of day from anywhere in the world during your trip
- If you experience any problems or disappointments, let us know and we’ll make it right.
Even more, we offer the following:
- Honest, knowledgeable & sincere planning advice
- Credit cards and personal checks accepted
- Our “Triple Check System” to confirm and prove that all bookings have been properly made and confirmed*
- A toll free number to call us with any safari planning questions
- Fair and consistent pricing: our first offer is always our best offer. We are not the cheapest company but we usually have the lowest price when compared to similar-quality companies.
- Licensed safari company with Tanzania Licensing Authority (TALA), also a member of Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (TATO)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Consistently positive reviews on TripAdvisor and Fodors
- A truly strong Social Mission to educate Tanzanian children
- Phones answered at any time every day in both Tanzania and the USA.
- Full-time, experienced, well-trained, friendly and motivated wildlife guides
- AMREF Flying Doctors insurance provided to all guests
- Unlimited mileage in a Toyota Land Cruiser in excellent condition
- Pop-up roof for 360 degree wildlife viewing and shade from the sun
- 2-Way Radio (Radio Call)
- Comfortable seats with extra cushions (upon request)
- Small refrigerator
- Car radio with USB port and selection of Tanzanian music
- Electrical outlets for your electronics and batteries
- At least 2 Pairs of Binoculars (Nikon Monarch 8×36 or Eagle Optics Ranger 8×42)
- Camera stabilization bags (upon request)
- Guidebooks for wildlife identification
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Tool Kit
- 2 Spare Tires
* Triple Check System: (1) The Tanzania team books and confirms the accommodations. (2) The USA team double-checks the accuracy of the bookings. (3) Those booking confirmations are emailed to the customer for peace of mind and the chance to triple-check for accuracy.