After living in Tanzania for 2 years as a Peace Corps Volunteer (1993-95), Brian Singer started Project Zawadi (2000), a non-profit organization, to support orphaned and other vulnerable children. Using his business background and local connections, he and his wife, Karen, joined forces with Michael to start Access 2 Tanzania (2004), a Tanzanian-American partnership.
Brian & Karen assist customers with pre-travel decisions and planning, while Michael takes care of all the on-the-ground logistics.
Tanzania Safaris and Tours – What we offer:
Access 2 Tanzania specializes in self-designed journeys for the curious and thoughtful traveler.
- Activities that go beyond the usual game drives such as: Mountain Biking, Canoeing, Hiking in Tanzania, unique Tanzania Cultural Interaction and more.
- Excellent and quick pre-safari customer service
- Unlimited mileage with our 4X4 Land Cruisers
- Trained, knowledgeable & friendly English-speaking driver/guides
- Fair & competitive prices
- Fully registered member of Tanzanian Association of Tour Operators (www.tatotz.org)
Tanzania Safari and Tours: Contact Info
Access 2 Tanzania
253 Duke Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102 – USA
Brian Singer, Karen Stupic & Casey’O’Connell: email@example.com
Shannon Skally, Project Zawadi Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free: 1-866-589-6116